Recipe of the month: corn salad
Feed More’s Community Kitchen staff and volunteers prepare a variety of meals each week that are delicious and rich in nutrients and healthy, local ingredients. Enjoy your holiday meals with this delicious corn salad side dish! Packed with bold flavors and healthy ingredients, you can’t go wrong putting this corn salad on your family dinner table.
1 3/8 tbsp. canola oil
1 3/8 tbsp. lime juice
1/2 oz. red wine vinegar
1/3 tsp. chopped garlic
1/3 tsp. ground cumin
1/8 tsp. granulated salt
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1 lb. canned whole corn, drained
2.8 oz. fresh green peppers, diced
2.8 oz. canned pimentos, drained and chopped
3/8 tsp. parsley flakes
- Combine oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk together until blended.
- Combine corn, peppers, pimento and parsley in medium bowl.
- Pour dressing over corn mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate before serving.