Individual Giving

Through The Workplace

Matching Contributions

To contribute through your employer in a matching-gift program, contact your Human Resources department. Click here to look up your employer and get the details on their matching gift program.

Workplace Campaigns

  • If you are contributing through United Way, use  code - 2771
  • If you are a federal government employee, use code CFC – 90254.
  • If you are a local government or school employee, use code LGS – 7336.
  • If you are a Virginia state government employee, use CVC -  3883

If you have questions about employer matching, United Way, or the Combined Virginia campaigns, contact our Development Services Manager, Tami Messenger, at 804-521-3275 or

Corporate Food and Fund Drives

Click here If you would like to organize a Food and Fund Drive at your company, church, or school or contribute to a Food and Fund Drive already underway.

To donate to the Food Bank in memory, or honor of a loved one, click here.

working together to feed more