Volunteering is a work of heart.
Volunteers are the backbone of Feed More and are essential to our mission. We couldn’t do what we do and help our neighbors in their times of need without YOU!
2018 Volunteer Appreciation Picnic & Awards
Every September, our annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic allows us to recognize the amazing accomplishments of these incredible individuals and celebrate the difference we are making together.
Congratulations to all the 2018 Volunteer Award winners!
Mary McFarland Food Bank Awards
- Bill Montgomery
- Jerry Osborne
- Honorable Mention: Ruby Jo Hiller, Diane Joyce
Taylor-Wiggan Bayard Community Kitchen Award
- Regina Tune
- Cindy Pellegrin
- Honorable Mention: Regina Tune, Cindy Pellegrin
Hank Rothenberg Meals on Wheels Award
- Maurice Harris
- Mary Lietman
- Honorable Mention: Robert Bingham, Lee Ann Williams
Feed More 2018 Scheduled Closings
- Thursday, November 22 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 23 – Day after Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 25 – Christmas Day
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day