Volunteering is a work of heart.
Volunteers are the backbone of FeedMore and are essential to our mission. We couldn’t do what we do and help our neighbors in their times of need without YOU!
2017 Volunteer Appreciation Picnic & Awards
Every September, our annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic allows us to recognize the amazing accomplishments of these incredible individuals and celebrate the difference we are making together.
Congratulations to all the 2017 Volunteer Award winners!
Food Bank Mary McFarland Awards
- Dennis Pritts
- Larry & Susan Bateman
- Honorable Mention: Peggy Truett, Percy Greene
Baryard Community Kitchen Taylor Wiggan Award
- Gerda Angevine
- Glenn Barnett
- Honorable Mention: Patty Howe, John Mitchell
Meals on Wheels Hank Rothenberg Award
- Corey Woods
- Sheila Hall
- Honorable Mention: Pat Land, Vivian White
FeedMore 2018 Scheduled Closings
- Monday, May 28 – Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 22 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 23 – Day after Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 25 – Christmas Day