Volunteering is a work of heart.
Volunteers are the backbone of Feed More and are essential to our mission. We couldn’t do what we do and help our neighbors in their times of need without YOU!
2018 Volunteer Appreciation Picnic & Awards
Every September, our annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic allows us to recognize the amazing accomplishments of these incredible individuals and celebrate the difference we are making together.
Congratulations to all the 2018 Volunteer Award winners!
Mary McFarland Food Bank Awards
- Bill Montgomery
- Jerry Osborne
- Honorable Mention: Ruby Jo Hiller, Diane Joyce
Taylor-Wiggan Bayard Community Kitchen Award
- Regina Tune
- Cindy Pellegrin
- Honorable Mention: Regina Tune, Deborah Rizzo
Hank Rothenberg Meals on Wheels Award
- Maurice Harris
- Mary Lietman
- Honorable Mention: Robert Bingham, Lee Ann Williams
Feed More 2019 Scheduled Closings
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, 2019 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18, 2019 – Presidents Day
- Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 28 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 29 – Day after Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25 – Christmas Day