Volunteer Application Form
At Feed More, we are committed to the highest standards of safety. While volunteering on our campus, you must adhere to the guidelines below:
- All volunteers, Feed More staff and visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask while on our campus.
- All volunteers are scanned for temperature ahead of their volunteer shift.
- Do not volunteer if you are sick or feeling unwell.
- Do not volunteer if you have been near someone who is sick or may have been potentially exposed to the COVID-19.
- Do not volunteer if you have traveled or been in contact with anyone who has traveled (regionally, domestically, internationally or on a cruise) in the previous 14 days.
- Please do not shake hands with anyone if you are attending the volunteer project.
- Practice physical distancing during your shift and stay at least 6 feet from others.
Please be advised that Feed More may ask you to leave the volunteer project if you show signs of illness.