Volunteer Application Form
At Feed More, we are committed to the highest standards of safety, including physical distancing and requiring our volunteers to wear a face covering or mask during their volunteer shift.
However, any activity in the community increases your risk of exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19). If you or anyone in your household is at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 because of age, pregnancy or because of a serious long-term health problem (for example, diabetes, heart disease or lung disease), you may want to reconsider your participation in any community activity, including this one.
Please remain vigilant, cautious and measured and adhere to the guidelines below:
- Do not volunteer if you are sick or feeling unwell.
- Do not volunteer if you have been near someone who is sick or may have been potentially exposed to the virus.
- Do not volunteer if you have traveled or been in contact with anyone who has traveled (regionally, domestically, internationally or on a cruise) in the previous 14 days.
- Please do not shake hands with anyone if you are attending the volunteer project.
- Practice physical distancing during your shift and stay at least 6 feet from others.
- All volunteers, Feed More staff and visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask while on our campus.
- All volunteers are scanned for temperature ahead of their volunteer shift.
Please be advised that Feed More may ask you to leave the volunteer project if you show signs of illness.