Current Client Info
Paying For Meals
If you are paying a full or reduced fee for your meals, you will receive a bill at the beginning of each month for meals received the previous month.
- Payment is due upon invoice.
- You may pay by check, money order, cash, VISA, MasterCard, or SNAP.
- Call our Finance Department at 804-549-5666 if you would like to pay by debit or credit card, or SNAP. Also, you can arrange an automatic monthly payment.
- Volunteers are not allowed to collect money, so please mail your payment.
- If you do not cancel your meal by 8:00 a.m. on the previous business day, or if you are not home to accept delivery, you will still be responsible for the cost of the meal.