Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)

Supporting Low-Income Seniors

The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) was created to help low-income seniors, at least 60 years of age, who are at risk of and vulnerable to malnutrition. Nutritious, shelf-stable boxes are distributed monthly providing wholesome, nutrient food to supplement their diet, while helping stretch their food dollars.

Box of food

Boxes include a variety of canned items (e.g., fruit, vegetables, meat or fish), bottled juice, shelf-stable and instant dry milk, cheese, pasta or rice, dry beans or peanut butter and cereal that helps improve the overall health status of these individuals..

Please note, participation in Feed More’s CSFP is open to members of our Agency Network. Any agencies interested in learning more should reach out to their Regional Manager. If you are in need of food assistance, please complete our Hunger Hotline inquiry form or call (804) 521-2500 ext. 631.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.