Corporate & Organizational Giving
Feeding More in Our Community
Companies and community organizations play a vital role in FeedMore’s fight against hunger. FeedMore is one of the backbone nonprofits in Central Virginia and is a highly respected and trusted organization in the community. With a variety of ways to support our mission, FeedMore offers an impactful charitable relationship for both the community and your company.
- Group and individual volunteer experiences
- Cause marketing opportunities
- Corporate sponsorships
- Philanthropic gifts
Our brand is our promise. Annually, over 9,000 volunteers recognize the value of our mission. With their assistance, we serve more than 200,000 neighbors who often do not know how or when their next meal will arrive.
Our community of supporters is diverse. A recent study found that 60 percent of FeedMore’s active supporters fall into market segments that include:
- Upper middle-class individuals who are in early retirement and remain active in the community
- Middle-class parents raising children who are often highly involved in child-centric activities
- Upper middle class pre-retirement individuals who enjoy domestic and international travel
- Middle- to upper-class young singles or couples who enjoy social activities including concerts, dining and fitness activities
We invite you to learn more about FeedMore and ways in which your company or organization can help alleviate hunger in Central Virginia. Please email our Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations.