Feed More’s takes it commitment to responsible volunteerism seriously. In adherence to CDC guidelines, volunteers must establish that they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) obtain an approved medical or religious exemption as an accommodation or (c) test each week and provide a negative COVID-19 test prior to returning each Monday or their scheduled start to the workweek.
Please remain vigilant, cautious and measured and adhere to the guidelines below:
- Do not volunteer if you are sick or feeling unwell.
- Do not volunteer if you have been near someone who is sick or may have been potentially exposed to the virus.
- Do not volunteer if you have traveled or been in contact with anyone who has traveled (regionally, domestically, internationally or on a cruise) in the previous 14 days.
- Please do not shake hands with anyone if you are attending the volunteer project.
- Practice physical distancing during your shift and stay at least 6 feet from others.
- All volunteers, Feed More staff and visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask while on our campus.
- All volunteers are scanned for temperature ahead of their volunteer shift.
Please be advised that Feed More may ask you to leave the volunteer project if you show signs of illness.
To start your volunteer journey with us, please click on one of the options below:
If you are a current volunteer, please head to our Volunteer Portal to register or log in to your account!