Feeding More in Our Community
Feed More has over 50 years’ experience collaborating with community partners who want to help our neighbors in need. Companies and community organizations play a critical role in our mission and enable an expansive and collective impact. From employee volunteerism to cause marketing, partnerships and in-kind donations, we can help create the right opportunity for your organization, your associates and your corporate social responsibility commitments.
Make an Impact
Donate to help your neighbors in need. We’ve made it easy.
- Simply go online!
- Want to double your impact? Visit our donations page to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- You can also mail your gift to 1415 Rhoadmiller St., Richmond, VA 23220.
Interested in learning more about Philanthropic and Foundation gift opportunities? Please contact our Director of Strategic Philanthropy and Impact.
Start an Online Fundraiser and provide a creative, custom and engaging online experience for your team or group.
If you want an in-person event, our Food Drives make it easy for you to launch a food drive or donate food through your company or organization.
We also have plenty of Group Volunteering opportunities that allow you to give a hands-on teambuilding experience while you are giving back.
Or consider a Cause Marketing Campaign. These are purchase activated fundraisers, usually at the point of sale, designed to drive customer loyalty and promote your social responsibility.
- Here are our guidelines for starting a cause marketing campaign.
- If you are interested in hosting a cause marketing event, please contact our Community Engagement Manager.
Looking for Other Ways to Give?
Select Feed More in your workplace giving campaign by using one of the following giving codes:
- United Way Agency code: FeedMore
- Federal government employee code: CFC-90254
- Local government or school employee code: LGS-7336
- Commonwealth of Virginia employee codes:
- 200067: Meals on Wheels- Serving Central Virginia (Feed More)
- 2000138: Food Bank- Central Virginia (Feed More Inc.)
Want to learn more about Feed More and ways in which your company or organization can help alleviate hunger in Central Virginia? Please email our Development Team with any questions.