The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a Federal program of the USDA that distributes federally supplied commodities such as canned and frozen food to eligible households. Eligibility in this program is based on recipient income and can be received once a month from one food distribution program. There are approximately 69 network partners participating in this program presently. Read more below about the USDA/TEFAP Guidelines for Agencies.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement [ CLICK FOR DOCUMENT ]
- TEFAP-CSFP Pre-Awards Civil Rights Questionnaire
- TEFAP Program Fact Sheet
- TEFAP Agreement 2015-2016
- USDA Civil Rights Requirements
- USDA Civil Rights Complaint Instructions/Forms in English/Spanish
- Instructions to the Participants
- USDA Monthly Distribution Reporting Form
- 3 Month Self Declaration of Income Form
- 6 Month Self Declaration of Income Form
- TEFAP Income Guidelines for 2016-2017
- TEFAP Temperature Recording Form
- Justice For All Poster
Is your agency interested in participating in the USDA/TEFAP program?
Click here to access our Partner Agency Inquiry form. Use this form to let us know if your church, school, or 501c3 is interested in becoming a new Partner Agency, or if you are a current Partner Agency and would like to begin additional programs through the Food Bank.