Help for the Days Ahead

Additional Resources

Benefits Assistance

We work to support the community in navigating the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/EBT and ensuring you have access to the vital food resources you need. Our dedicated team of navigators is committed to assisting you in understanding the eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits of SNAP. Click the button below to request help with your application!

To learn more about SNAP and eligibilty requirements, please check out our benefits assistance page.

Central Virginia Services

While our Hunger Hotline is our direct line for you, there are other organizations and nonprofits that are here to help!

WIC. Provides access to nutrition and health care resources to improve the health of women, infants and children.

Medicaid. Low-cost and no-cost health coverage programs for children, pregnant women, and adults.

Homeless Connection Line. Neighbors who are currently homeless or are within 3 days of losing their shelter can call 804-972-0813. This organization facilitates access to resources and shelter alternatives.

Housing Resource Line. For individuals who have housing but need help with rent and utilities, emergency assistance, foreclosure & eviction prevention, please call 804-422-5061.

Virginia211. State-wide social services line that can connect individuals with programs, resources and more.

FindHelp. Search and connect to financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost support.