Field Expansion & Software (Link2Feed) Training Coordinator
Feed More collects, prepares and distributes food to neighbors in need. With a service area that stretches across 34 cities and counties, our comprehensive programs and Agency Network are dedicated to providing our communities with access to quality food and healthy meals year round.
With the help of nearly 100 employees, close to 300 members of Feed More’s Agency Network and around 200 volunteers a day, Feed More is able to carry out its mission of fighting hunger throughout Central Virginia. Feed More is a proud member of Feeding America and Meals on Wheels America.
We’re looking for:
Feed More Food Bank is looking for a full-time Training Coordinator/Contractor to support our network wide Link2Feed Software Expansion, Conversion and Data Utilization. The Link2Feed Field Expansion & Software Training Coordinator plays a critical role in the rollout and implementation of Link2Feed, a client intake and data collection software. The Coordinator will be responsible for onboarding clients (direct service partner agencies) to Link2Feed software, including training, troubleshooting, customer service and relationship management with key stakeholders within our network service area.
As part of the Agency Relations Team, you will be supporting our efforts to utilize data and more effectively understand those we serve in our 34 city and county service area. We are looking for a data-savvy professional who can uncover the story behind numbers and tell that story to both technical and non-technical audiences to drive strategy for our organization. If you have a proven track record and passion for software training, relationship building, customer service, data visualization, communicating effectively with diverse customers and a collaborative and analytical approach to your work, we highly encourage you to apply.
Reports To: Director of Agency and Regional Relations
FLSA Status: N/A – Contractor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Budgetary Responsibilities: None
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute an implementation plan for continued network-wide agency rollout of Link2Feed service insights software and ongoing programming.
- Create systems to document and track onboarding, training and consumption progress.
- Create models to identify trends and track changes across time.
- Work with management team to structure an analytic environment that supports ongoing problem-solving, leveraging expanding data tied to people (our clients) and ending local hunger.
- Develop analytical presentations to share with key stakeholders, including agency network, research partners, and donors.
- Develop simplified/consumable training materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Train Agency Relations and Partner Agency Staff on best practices for data use, data analysis, and data systems, as needed.
- Summarize and share feedback from our agency network related to software and training materials, make recommendations or adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies including duplicates, typos and overuse of anonymous visits fields through ongoing and effective customer service.
- Monitor data for agency compliance. Address as necessary.
- Participate in Feeding America, Service Insights Learning Cluster, monthly meetings/calls.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 45% + regional travel required *Onsite Training/Visits with network agency partners, and ability to use personal vehicle for reimbursable travel. No overnight travel required.
- Strong training acumen, customer service and outreach expertise.
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task; strong problem solving and strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, show initiative, flexibility, work in a team environment, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with data analysis and service insight processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software training, data analytics, statistics, mathematics, economics, social science research, or other related field.
- Experience working with Software Databases (Intake Systems) and manipulation of data.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated success in team environments.
- Experience working with diverse populations and levels of computer/technology skills.
Ideally, will have:
- Proficiency with Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience in basic HTML design and online user experience
- Working knowledge of online user analytics
- Understanding and experience utilizing data to inform strategy
- Experience in Community Development, Outreach or Sales
- Ability to engage and communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to quickly master new software/technology and online tools
- Experience with Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- Bi-lingual and bi-cultural experience is a plus!
- None – Contract Position
Contract Position *(approximately 12 months)
Software Developers need not apply; this is a training and implementation opportunity.
No relocation assistance offered. *Local Applicants Preferred.
Candidates may email resume and cover letter with salary requirements by Monday, June 28, 2021.
Apply Now: !!! Field Expansion & Software (Link2Feed) Training Coordinator !!!
Feed More, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer