Feed More collects, prepares and distributes food to neighbors in need. With a service area that stretches across 34 cities and counties, our comprehensive programs and Agency Network are dedicated to providing our communities with access to quality food and healthy meals year round.
With the help of nearly 100 employees, close to 300 members of Feed More’s Agency Network and around 200 volunteers a day, Feed More is able to carry out its mission of fighting hunger throughout Central Virginia. Feed More is a proud member of Feeding America and Meals on Wheels America.
We’re looking for:
Do you have a knack for designing powerful messages and great experiences across a variety of online and traditional channels? Are you interested in learning more about Marketing? Do you want to make a positive impact on your community and use your marketing and design skills for good? If so, let’s talk.
We’re in search of a curious, mission-driven Designer to join our Marketing team this Summer! Our Design Intern will use their design chops to help shape and execute print, digital and out of home marketing assets that will broaden brand awareness and fuel our performance marketing agenda.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position: Summer Internship
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Budgetary Responsibilities: None
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and create visual content for a variety of communications platforms, including digital assets for our website, email, social media, print and out of home
- Learn about the strategic and practical application of design in marketing and communications
- Have the opportunity to volunteer and learn more about Feed More and the neighbors we serve
- Have fun!
Is this job for you?
The right candidate for this job will be excited to learn about all facets of marketing and the food bank industry. Ideally, this candidate will be inquisitive, resourceful and proactive with a strong interest in creating impactful ways to visually tell the Feed More story. We’re also looking for someone who has:
- A degree-in-progress in Marketing, or related field
- Energetic self-starter who works well in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen creative eye
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively
Company Benefits: No
Feed More, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.