Feed More collects, prepares and distributes food to neighbors in need. With a service area that stretches across 34 cities and counties, our comprehensive programs and Agency Network are dedicated to providing our communities with access to quality food and healthy meals year round.
With the help of nearly 100 employees, close to 300 members of Feed More’s Agency Network and around 200 volunteers a day, Feed More is able to carry out its mission of fighting hunger throughout Central Virginia. Feed More is a proud member of Feeding America and Meals on Wheels America.
At Feed More, we want everyone to have a seat at the table. We envision our table as a lively gathering of wonderfully, unique individuals where differences are encouraged and appreciated. And, of course, our table is full of good, nutritious food.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion policy is both a moral imperative, and a compelling business rationale. Feed More recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage and our business success reflects the quality and skill of our people. That’s why Feed More is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest talent.
We’re looking for:
If you enjoy rewarding challenges, you will fit in excellently as an analyst in an organization that’s reinventing how data drives its mission. We are looking for someone whowill help identify new data sources and analyze marketing, donor, volunteer, and client data to identify trends, opportunities, and gaps. You will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure reporting needs are met. You have strong technology, analytical and communication skills and are energized by the opportunity to enable new insights and new strategies across the organization. If you want to make a real difference in ending hunger in central Virginia and make Feed More the best place to work and volunteer in Virginia, come join our team.
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
FLSA Status: Full-time Salaried Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Budgetary Responsibilities: None
What you’ll do:
- Devise procedures and methods for data collection across donor, marketing, volunteer, and client platforms
- Collect and analyze prospect, donor, client and volunteer data regarding preferences, demographics, habits
- Identify potential and factors influencing donations, volunteering, etc.
- Track, analyze in detail, and forecast trends to provide marketing, cultivation and operational management thorough reports and correlating path to new Mission outcomes/results
- Help measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and cultivation strategies
- Prepare reports on findings; illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Define new data requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements.
- Analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions.
- Develop and suggest innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes, which is a business analyst’s primary role.
- Conduct tests, surveys, and workshops will be a part of your daily activity.
- Develop collaborative relationships across the enterprise to assess business needs, direction, and gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, Business Administration, Management, or Information Technology
- Deep knowledge of software applications and data platforms including SAS and SPSS
- Strong in SQL and visualization; experience working with Power BI or similar business data & analytics tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of theoretical and conceptual analytical frameworks
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Customer Service mindset
- Proven analytical background
In addition to competitive wages, we’re proud to offer full time employees with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays and more.
Apply Now: !!! Business Analyst !!!
Feed More, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.